It can be a real pain opening up your electricity bill and seeing how much you’re being charged just to have your lights on and to use the modern amenities, so in light of this, here are some tips on how to save energy and money.
- Energy Saving Lightbulbs – it’s an obvious one really, but important nonetheless.
- Full Loads – fully loading (but not too much) your dishwashers, dryers and washing machines makes their use more efficient and therefore it can save you money.
- Avoid Standby – turn your devices off fully when you aren’t using them, rather than leaving them on standby mode or sleep; making sure your devices are completely shut down will help you save additional money.
- Insulation – we spend a lot of money making sure that our homes stay warm, but without insulation a lot of that heat will escape. Well insulated homes keep their heat and therefore can save a lot of money.
- Air-Dry – instead of using a tumble dryer, if you can air dry your clothes after they’re washed, you can save yourself a pretty penny.
We are specialists in installing LED Lighting, contact us today to see how much you could save by changing your lighting.