“At Bojen we employ only the best people. We are lifelong learners. All our site operatives must have the correct qualifications and undertake regular training. We are committed to educating tomorrow’s workforce through our electrical apprenticeship programme. We involve our employees in decision making using their skills and prioritising their development and encouraging suggestions for improvement”.
Part Time Temporary Administrative Assistant
If you’re organised, efficient, friendly and eager to join a successful growing business we want to hear from you today. We need a part time, temporary Administrative Assistant to join Bojen Electrical. We are an electrical contracting company based in Abingdon and we are looking for a part time Admin Assistant for temporary maternity cover for one year. The role would be from October 2019 for 12 months.
- All office administrative duties including archiving, general housekeeping and filing.
- Managing our Asset register, steps log and vehicle records.
- Social media marketing.
- Arranging calibration and PAT testing of equipment.
- Ringing Clients to book maintenance/electrical testing appointments.
- Setting up training courses for staff members.
- Data Entry of electrical test sheets.
- Collating handbooks, training books and Operational manuals.
- Setting up and maintaining new filing systems both manually and electronically.
- Other admin duties as required.
- Have a high level of Customer Services and a can-do attitude.
- Have a proficient knowledge of all MS computer packages (outlook, word, excel).
- Have good organisational skills and be self-motivated.
- Have good written and spoken English.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- Experience of working in an office environment advantageous but not essential.
- 16-20 hours per week (flexible/tbc based on candidate).
- Competitive rates of pay (salary up to £11 per hour depending on experience).
- 20 days holidays (pro rata).
- Continual Training and Development.
- Please send a letter of application along with an up-to-date CV to Nikki@bojenelectrical.co.uk or for an informal discussion please ring Nikki on 01235 559358.
Closing date for applications: 23rd August
NO AGENCIES PLEASE