“At Bojen we employ only the best people. We are lifelong learners. All our site operatives must have the correct qualifications and undertake regular training. We are committed to educating tomorrow’s workforce through our electrical apprenticeship programme. We involve our employees in decision making using their skills and prioritising their development and encouraging suggestions for improvement”.
Would you like to be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical services? We need an Apprentice Electrician to join Bojen Electrical.
Knowledge and skills are important and the training is demanding
Key personal attributes include:
- Good practical skills to work with hand and power tools
- The ability to follow technical drawings and instructions
- A methodical approach to work
- An ability to pay close attention to detail
- A commitment to keep up to date with industry developments
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work at height
- Normal colour vision
- A thorough understanding of safety rules and regulations
The work is quite complex. You need to be physically able to meet the demands of the role and have a good practical aptitude and be willing to learn.
All candidates must complete the JTL Entry Assessment
For full detail and to apply please visit: http://bit.ly/2FSCvpq
NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor
If you’re ambitious and eager to join a successful growing business we want to hear from you today. We need an NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor to join Bojen Electrical.
We are looking for an Electrical Quality Control Supervisor/NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor, (Installations Standards with CSCS/JIB card), ideally with previous experience working as an NICEIC Qualified Supervisor. An excellent understanding of IEE Wiring Regulations (BS7671) and Inspection and Testing Codes is essential. You will have good working knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements, particularly the electrical safety legislation and codes of practice.
The role will involve electrical testing and signing off NICEIC certificates, issuing condition reports, updating University Databases and undertaking quality control of work and training electricians to improve quality of testing and certification.
The right candidate will have strong people management skills and be able to manage and direct electricians, ensuring quality standards, paperwork/certification and compliance is met.
Candidates must have:
- 17th edition.
- 2391 Testing and Inspecting
- At least 5 years’ experience of Testing and inspecting
- Experience in managing relationships with Contractors and operational staff
- Microsoft Office skills advantageous but not essential
- Work well on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Must have served a recognised apprenticeship and have a working knowledge of the current IEE regulations.
In return we will be able to offer:
- Competitive rates of pay (TBC in the region of £40k-£43k).
- Continual Training and Development.
- Company Van.
- Pension contribution.
- Career progression opportunities.
For an informal discussion please ring Craig on 01235 559358 for more information.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE