“At Bojen we employ only the best people. We are lifelong learners. All our site operatives must have the correct qualifications and undertake regular training. We are committed to educating tomorrow’s workforce through our electrical apprenticeship programme. We involve our employees in decision making using their skills and prioritising their development and encouraging suggestions for improvement”.
Electrical Contracts Manager – Office
£ Salary/Rate: £40,000 – £55,000/annum
(Office based in Abingdon and sites in and around Oxfordshire)
Roles and Responsibilities
· Managing multiple projects through from initial enquiry to client handover.
· Pricing projects and producing quotes.
· Evaluating and completing tenders.
· Producing job relating documents such as RAMS, NICEIC certificates and OM files with both private and public sector.
· Projects are varied and valued up to 750k.
· Surveying work ahead of producing quote.
· Value Engineering.
· Be a source of technical knowledge/information.
· Recruitment and management of labour including sub-contractors and site meetings.
· Strong knowledge of Electrical Building Services installations and Contracts Management
· Experience of working within the Industrial/ Commercial Sector
· Knowledge of all electrical systems in domestic and commercial settings and Understanding the inspection testing verification, certification and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken.
· Able to converse, and meet with, Clients; understand their requirements and produce follow-up estimates.
· Able to work well as part of a team with excellent mentoring skills.
· Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
· Must have good IT skills
· Demonstrate ability to manage projects up to 750k
· A good working knowledge of the 18th Edition, IET Wiring Regulations BS 7671
· Minimum of 10+ years Industry experience
· Good communication skills
· Project Management
· Pension Scheme
· 30 days holiday a year including bank holidays
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.